Is Intelligence Bureau [IB] of Govt. of India engaging in Anti National activities & Criminal Activities?

Is Intelligence Bureau [IB] of Govt. of India engaging in Anti National activities & Criminal Activities?

As I am Strongly Supporting  Indigenization of Defence Products, there are many direct & indirect attacks against me, for many years now. 
As journalists & Defence Analysts from all over India knows, I am a strong supporter of DRDO, HAL, ADA, BEL, Indian Navy etc. in their efforts in developing & producing weapons locally in India.
Those journalists attending Aero-India & other Defence events may recall many instances when I did that.
In 2015 Aero-India, in the official Press Conference of the then Air Chief Marshall, you may remember me shooting point blank at him: I told "Chief, the Indian Air Force is trying to Scuttle the LCA Project. ............ "

I was the first one to suggest to ADA that the length of LCA should be increased by 1. 1 mLCA Mark 1A & then again to a 2. Medium ClassLCA Mark 2.   etc.  etc.....

This has led to a lot of attacks by the Corruption/Graft Mafia in the Government, Politicians & some Top officials of IAF, continuously for many years. The reason is that for Foreign Systems, they can earn Crores of Dollars as Commission.

The attack is mainly led by Intelligence Bureau [IB], IAF Intelligence & Kerala Special Branch.
They do this at the behest of their Political Masters who is selling the Country for Billions of Dollars.

The attacks are clandestine, behind the back, difficult to counter. 
Their modus operandi is to call whoever I contact by directly, phone or e-mail and to state Negative Fabricated facts against me, which they may believe - 
1. As they tend to believe an Government Official.
2. As it is the Govt. intelligence wing that calls them, as they are told not to tell me; they do not Cross check it with me.

This has attained serious propositions now.
 It is affecting all my activities.
I am a full time Social Worker, it makes social activities nearly impossible.
They have effectively blocked all my income, which was web designing, years before.

In Karnataka they had contaced all Newspapers & Channels not to give news about my findings and conservation activities.
In TamilNadu they are doing the same thing.
In Vijayawada IB officials & their agents from Hyderabad have been after me even here in the pretext of helping me.
They are Spreading lies against me in AP. Even an IAF Intelligence officer was sent to the place I staid to keep tab on me.
They also try Honey Trapping, Women Trapping and various other methods to trap me & thus stop my Social Activities.
..............................................................................................
> Are the officials of Intelligence Bureau [IB], IAF Intelligence Wing & Kerala Special Branch recruited to Do Anti National activities?
> Isn't acting against a person like me, who supports DRDO, HAL, ADA, BEL, Indian Navy etc. in their efforts in developing & producing weapons locally in India an Anti National activity?
> Is the mandate of Is Intelligence Bureau [IB] is to Destroy people who acts against corruption in the Defence Forces / Goovernment?
>  Is it OK, from their view & Govt's view; to engage in Criminal Activities like these?
..............................................................................................

I am into the Conservation of Two NEW Species 1. Neelagiri Kaduva, {Neelagiri Tiger = Tiger of the Blue Mountains} {as Big as Tiger& 2. Raktha Athika {as Big as Dog} which are Critically Endangered, which I  Discovered Scientifically Proved For the First Time in the world. 
These Government thugs are blocking even that.

Many Journalists have told me that IB, SB etc. have called them & said many wrong things against me. Some of their names are in the complaint which I have given to KeralaHRC. - U can read it here - http://humanrights.rf.gd.

I request you to react strongly against the Injustice & Criminal acts of these Govt Officials.

Dijo Thomas 
http://globalindiansnews.blogspot.com
http://humanrights.rf.gd
http://rarewildlife.org

Defence Analyst
Foreign Affairs Analyst
Scientist
Wildlife Conservationist
Environment Protection Activist
Reformist
Human Rights Activist
Police Reform Activist
Judicial Reform Activist









Comments

  1. It has been great to know that there is someone out there that knows about falling down and getting back up. We always stay humble and never give up, and for the help of Mr Pedro in getting me Loan from his firm to expand my business, at a pivotal time. The support I received from his loan firm was quite honest and an interesting low rate in return, Mr Pedro Jerome is a loan officer working with a loan company which is willing to fund any type of business or give loans for personal use as long as their repayment is guaranteed.
    You can contact theirs email on pedroloanss@gmail.com Via WhatsApp:+1-863-231-0632

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When a defiant President continues unconstitutional actions with external support, D - FARPAE is the solution for Maldives Crisis

China a Universal Rowdy: Time for World Nations to Rectify that